Wednesday 6 March 2019

February 2019 Wrap up

Another month came to its end and I think it is only appropriate to talk about the books I read in February of 2019.  It was a slow month for me regarding reading but I managed to read some books that I really liked.



So, let's start...

Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1) - Laini Taylor

I finally read Strange the Dreamer and I loved it! The writing, the story, the world building... Everything was amazing!
I can't wait to continue the series.







The Red Address Book - Sofia Lundberg

I read this as an ebook because I had an arc from Netgalley. 
It is a very beautiful and heartwarming novel that I really liked and recommend. It can be described as a historical fiction.

You can check my review of it here





Last Descendants (Assassin's Creed : Last Descendants #1) - Matthew J. Kirby

By now you should probably know how much I like the Assassin's Creed books. 
Unfortunately this one was not one of my favorites. I liked it but I would prefer it if it took place only in the past and not at all in the present day.





Northern Lights (His Dark Materials #1) - Philip Pullman

I should have read this book earlier. I would have loved it as a child, ut I still loved it now. Philip Pullman is an incredible storyteller and everything about this book was amazing.







Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl

Another book by an amazing storyteller. Roald Dahl knows how to tell you a story and he does it very well.








Saga vol. 3 - Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

I read another volume of the Saga graphic novel and I really really liked it as I did with the previous ones. On to the next one now...








The Bird King - G. Willow Wilson

I read this book as an ARC from Netgalley and the only thing I can say is that  it is very good. I enjoyed the story and the world-bulding and everything between.

It comes out on the 12th January.





That's all from me for February. I managed to read 7 books , 3 of them were ebooks and I can say that the majority of them were 4 and 5 stars.

Let's see what March will bring...

Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment