Saturday 31 October 2020

October 2020 Wrap up

 Hello everyone!!

The first month of autumn is over and it's finally colder. It smells like winter already!
It's the end of October so it is time for my monthly reading wrap up. This month went way better than the previous ones and I am very happy about it. 

In total I read 4 books (2 physical books and 2 ebooks). I also read my most anticipated book of 2020 which was The Invisible life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab but we will come to that later.




So let's start!

The Girl of Hawthorne and Glass - Adan Jerreat - Poole

It has a very interesting story and the word assassin on the synopsis that made me wanting to read the book. It's a YA LGBTQ+ fantasy book set in a world of witches, ghosts and misfits fighting to save the earth.  It's a debut for the author and it's very diverse and lyrically written. 

Rating : 3 Stars

I received an eARC from Netgalley and Dundurn
Read the full review here


Incendiary (Hollow Crown #1) - Zoraida Cordova

Well, I loved this book!
To be honest not from the beginning but as it moved on I loved it even more and I couldn't put it down.

Rating: 5 Stars

Read my full review here




The House in the Cerulean Sea - T. J. Klune

It is a contemporary fantasy book about finding family in an unexpected place. It is a wonderful, heartwarming story that makes you feel good. There is no way you won't love it too

Rating : 5 Stars

I received an eARC from Netgalley and Tor Books
Read my full review here



The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue - V. E. Schwab

Well, I have no words. I loved this book! It was everything I was expecting and even more

Rating: 5 Stars

Review to come soon.




Have you read any of these?
What did you think about them?


See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina



0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment