Thursday 30 June 2022

June 2022 Reading Wrap up

 Hello everyone!!

Today is the last day of June and I believe that it is appropriate to talk about the books that I read in this month. I managed to read five books, of which two of them were ebooks and the other three physical copies.




Let's start...

Assassin's Creed  Valhalla - Geirmund's Saga by Matthew J. Kirby

The book is set in the world of Assassin's Creed Valhalla and we follow the story of Geirmund Hel-Hide, who is a legendary Viking. I enjoyed reading this book. Books set in the Assassin's Creed universe are my favourites since they are always action-packed and sometimes they feel like reading a historical fiction book instead of a game novelization. 

Rating: 3 Stars

Check out my full review here







The Final Strife (The Final Strife Trilogy #1) by Saara El- Arifi

This is a beautiful book with a beautiful story and a very interesting world building and magic system. I really like that this debut novel is inspired by Ghanaian folklore and Arabian myths. It is unusual to see in books.
We follow the stories of Sylah, Anoor and Hassa and the connections between them. The book has the friends to lovers trope (F/F) and also the chosen one trope but a little bit different than usual. 


Rating: 4 Stars

Check out my full review here

Disclaimer: I was lucky enough to receive an eARC of this book by Netgalley and the publisher. All opinions are my own.


Assassin's Creed Fate of the Gods (Last Descendants #3) by Matthew J. Kirby

This is the conclusion to the Last Descendants trilogy and I really enjoyed it. We got to see what happened to our heroes and how their actions (and their ancestors) affected the world. This last book was my favourite in the trilogy. 

Rating: 4 Stars









Then Came the Thunder (Three Willows #1) by Rachel Huszar

I didn't know what to expect from it but it sounded interesting and I enjoyed reading it. It is a historical fiction but the author blends a  little fantasy element in it. We have a strong female protagonist and the story has mystery, drama and some action.

Rating: 3 Stars

Come back on July 2nd for my full review.

Thanks to the author for the gifted ebook.







Does My Goldfish Know Who I Am?: and hundreds more Big Questions from Little People answered by experts (Big Questions from Little People #2 or 3) by Gemma Elwin Harris

It is a book with answers to a great variety of questions that the children (aged 12 and under) have asked. Experts give short and comprehensive answers to all of these questions. 
I found it really interesting , entertaining and very informative. 
I highly recommend it to children and adults alike.

Rating: 4 Stars







I will probably finish another book by the end of the day but we will talk about it in the next month's wrap up.

Have you read any of these?
What did you think?

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment