Wednesday 1 April 2020

March 2020 Wrap up

March has finished and it was a weird month. It was a month mostly spent indoors, social distancing and self-isolating for everyone's good.



This month I thought I would read more books but I managed to finish just five books.

Let's see them together.

Little Women  - Louisa May Alcott

This one was on my TBR for a long time and I finally managed to read it. I really liked it and I am continuing with the second part which is The Good Wives.

Rating: 4 stars





The Shadows Between Us - Tricia Levenseller

I loved this book! It's a five star read for me and I highly recommend it.
Many people describe it as a Slytherin romance and I couldn't agree more with those characters.

I will have a full review pretty soon.

Rating: 5 Stars



How to survive Romania 2 (an advanced guide) - Thomas W. Lizard

This a funny little book about how to survive in Romania if you are not Romanian. It interprets many Romanian sayings in a funny way.

Rating : 3 Stars





Nevertheless She Persisted: Flash Fiction Project - Various by Tor Books

A beautiful collection of stories that all begin with the same sentence:
"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."


Rating: 3 Stars






An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir

I don't know why it took me so long to read this book. It is brilliant! I enjoyed every aspect of it. 
Fortunately I have books 2 & 3 already on my selves.

There will be a full review pretty soon

Rating: 5 Stars


These were all the books I read in March.
Have you read any of them? What did you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts.




See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!

Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment