Saturday 1 May 2021

April 2021 Monthly Reading Wrap up

 Hello everyone!!

As the month of April is over, it is time again for another monthly reading wrap up. This month I read six books (2 physical books & 4 ebooks) and the majority of them were eARCS.


Let's start from the one that I finished first.

King of Scars (King of Scars #1) - Leigh Bardugo

King of Scars is about King Nikolai Lantsov and I really liked reading about him.
I have said it before that I like the writing style of Leigh Bardugo and the world-building she does.

Rating: 4 Stars

Check out my full review here









A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash #2) - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I do not have words!! I loved this one too and I am eagerly awaiting for book three to come to my hands. I never thought I would like paranormal fantasy but apparently I do. At least these books.

Rating: 5 Stars

Check out my full review here









City of Gold (Eleanor Mason's Literary Adventures #2) - Nikki Mitchell

The second book of Eleanor Mason's Literary Adventures was as enjoyable as the first one. It is a magical book that reads like a fairytale.

Rating: 4 Stars

I received an eARC from the author but all opinions are my own.

My review will be up on May 8th.






Book of Love - Erin Satie

Reading historical fiction books is something that I really enjoy and when they are combined with romance it is even better. Book of Love is exactly like this.

Rating: 4 Stars

I received an eARC from the author and Inkslinger PR but all opinions are my own.

Check out my full review here

The Last Shadow Warrior - Sam Subity

This book was really good. It is a middle-grade fantasy that combines Norse Mythology in it which makes it even better.

Rating: 4 Stars

I received an eARC from the author but all opinions are my own.

My review will be up on May 7th.









Antigone (The Theban Plays #3) - Sophocles

I have read / studied Antigone back in high school (in Greek) but besides the main theme I didn't remember the details.
It was good to be able to read it again and this time I enjoyed it even more
 
Translated from Ancient Greek by Robert Fagles.

Rating: 3 Stars









These were all the books I read in April. I am currently in the middle of many interesting books which you will here more about during May.

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina




0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment