Tuesday 31 August 2021

August 2021 wrap up

 Hello everyone!!

August has finished and so typically has summer and now autumn is upon us. Reading-wise August was a really good month as I might have read only 4 books but the majority of them were 5 and 4 star reads.



Without further ado let's see them together.


On These Black Sands (Aisling Sea #1) - Vanessa Rasanen

Books that take place on a ship and especially a pirate ship have become some of my favourites. This one was no exception. I really liked the story and the world building and I loved the characters.

Rating: 4 Stars

My full review will come pretty soon.






Six Crimson Cranes (Six Crimson Cranes #1) - Elizabeth Lim

Elizabeth Lim has become one of my go-to authors. I like her writing style and this book was no exception. I loved her version of the retelling , the world-building and the characters.

Rating: 5 Stars

My full review will come pretty soon










The Tale of the Tailor and the Three Dead Kings - Dan Jones

This is a chilling medieval ghost story, retold by historian Dan Jones. I enjoyed reading it but I didn't k=love it.

Rating: 3 Stars

Release date: October 14th











Leaders: My First Leaders - Mª Isabel Sánchez Vegara & Lisbeth Kaiser

I love the picture books that Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara does. They are perfect for little children.
This one is a picture book that introduces the little readers to the incredible life of the world's best-loved leaders.
It is written in simple sentences, which are perfect for the little ones and it offers them inspiring messages.
I love how quirky the illustrations are.

Rating: 5 Stars
                                                      Release Date: September 7th



These were all the books i have read in August. Have you read any of them? If so, what did you think of them?

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment