Thursday 12 October 2023

Witch Hat Atelier, vol. 1 by Kamome Shirahama, A Review

 

Witch Hat Atelier, Vol. 1Witch Hat Atelier, Vol. 1 by Kamome Shirahama
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Witch Hat Atelier is the first manga that I read and I must say that I am impressed. I have already bought the next two volumes.

It is a fantasy manga full of magic. We follow Coco, who dreams to become a witch. However, everyone tells her that witches are born an not made. She believes that until she comes across a traveling magician and everything changes.

I loved it from the beginning. The plot and teh characters are really good with a lot of potential. The art style is beautiful and really cute and I also really liked the magic system.

Now, let's move to the next volume...

Blog / Instagram


View all my reviews
This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment