Sunday 24 March 2024

Η σελίδα έξι και άλλες μικρές ιστορίες - Σιδέρης Ντιούδης (Page 6 & other small stories by Sideris Dioudis) - A small review

 

Do you like reading short books?

I do because they fit perfectly between my huge fantasy books.
Early in the month I was in Greece and while in the bookstore I spotted this cute little book with a pretty cover. Of course I picked it up and I read it in a day (it is only 56 pages long). 

The book is in greek and it is called Page 6 & other short stories (Η Σελίδα 6 & άλλες μικρές ιστοριες) and the author is Sideris Dioudis. The book consists of 18 very short shories that explore and challenge the boundaries between human experiences and the world of books.
The stories are really small (1 to 2 pages max) but they manage to capture your interest. It was a very quick and enjoyable read that I am glad I picked it up.

Rating: 3 Stars

About the book:

A book is saved from the trash. A publisher counts the words of books. A prisoner acquires a unique book. A reader inherits a bookstore of living books. And a tiny panther jumps out of the pages of a scrapbook.

Eighteen short stories trace the multifaceted relationships between people and books. They draw the boundaries between the two worlds and then catalyze them.

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment