Saturday 3 April 2021

The Madman's Library: The Strangest Books, Manuscripts and Other Literary Curiosities from History by Edward Brooke-Hitching - A mini Review

 


Hello everyone!

Today we are reviewing The Madman's Library The Strangest Books, Manuscripts and Other Literary Curiosities from History by Edward Brooke-Hitching which is being published on April 6th by Chronicle Books.

Disclaimer: I was lucky enough to receive an eARC of this book by Netgalley and the publisher. All opinions are my own.

My favourite non-fiction genre to read is books about books and the history of books, so when I get the chance to do it I am very excited. This book was a really exciting one. It compiles the most unusual and obscure books from around the world and throughout history. It's a beautifully illustrated journey with a lot of information about the most strange and intriguing books, It is divided into many categories such as books that are not books, books made of flesh and blood, cryptic books and many more.

All in all, I really liked it and I believe that if you are a book lover you definitely need this in your life. I know I do!

Rating: 4 Stars

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment