Saturday 5 June 2021

May 2021 Wrap up

 Hello everyone!! 

May is over so it is time for a monthly reading wrap up. This month I read six books and all of them were ebooks. The majority of them were 4 star reads and there was also a 5 star read among them. 




So, let's see them together.

Charting Stars (The Nine Realms Tales, #1) by Micheline Ryckman 

This book was another great read from Micheline Ryckman aka @whimsicalillustration . I have also read her previous books and I love her writing style.

Charting Stars is a portal fantasy where our main character is transported for unknown reasons (yet) from our modern world to a magic realm. It is an amazing adventure that I really enjoyed reading and it's also a page turner with great main and side characters.

Rating: 4 Stars

Check out my full review here





Incognito by Katie Delahanty 

I liked Incognito more than the first one. It was also full of plot twists and secrets but the twist at the end made me love it even more.

Rating: 5 Stars

Check out my full review here










Stolen Goblin Bride (Stolen Brides Of The Fae #1) by Emma Hamm

I read Stolen Goblin Bride almost in one sitting and I really liked it. It was a fast read and I liked the writing style and the world that was set in.

Rating: 4 Stars

Read my full review here









A Master of Djinn (Dead Djinn Universe #1) by P. Djèlí Clark 

I really enjoyed reading this book. At the beginning it was a little slow paced for me. That was mostly because the author introduced us to the world and its elements. As the story went on it became a real page turner and I was continuously trying to guess the suspect. 


Rating: 4 Stars

Read my full review here








Beneath Black Sails (Beneath Black Sails #1) by Clare Sager 

I really enjoyed reading Beneath Black Sails, it was a great reading experience. It is a pirate fantasy book so it is full of adventure and it is also fast paced and a page turner. The romance in it is perfect, It has the enemies to lovers trope that is my favourite. 

Rating: 4 Stars

Read my full review here









The Bard by Andreas Kourtidis

This is a  fantasy novella by a Greek author. It was an interesting story which was at the same time emotional and sweet. It reads like a fairytale.

Rating: 3 Stars












That's it for May. Let's hope that June would be as good readingwise.

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment