Friday 7 October 2022

The Last Dragon King by Leia Stone - Book Tour

 


"The Dragon King is looking for a wife."

The Last Dragon King by Leia Stone is a fantasy romance book and the first book in the Kings of Avalier series.  The book is already out.

Purchase The Last Dragon King here
Add The Last Dragon King to your Goodreads TBR here


RELEASE DATE: 09.29.22
TITLE: The Last Dragon King
SERIES TITLE: Kings of Avalier, Book 1
GENRE: Fantasy Romance
STEAM/HEAT LEVEL: Mild
TRIGGER WARNINGS: Infant loss (off screen in past)

About the book:

The Dragon King is looking for a wife.
This news throws the women in my village into a tizzy. King Valdren will be sending out the royal guard to bring women of childbearing age to his castle in Jade City, but only those who carry enough magic to produce an heir for him.
I’m a watered-down human with a mere ten percent dragon magic lineage. I know I won’t be chosen, but for some reason the magic sniffers command me to present myself to the king as a possible wife.
I’m ready to go to Jade City until my mother tells me a terrifying secret. A secret that could get me killed… by the king himself.

If you like authors Elise Kova, Jennifer Lynn Armentrout, Sarah J Mass , you will like this one too.

There is a giveaway running until October 8th and you can learn more about it and also enter on my Instagram post @booknotes_athina .

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment