Tuesday 18 October 2022

Where Oceans Burn by Casey L. Bond - Book Tour

 


"Truth. Honor. Blood"

Where Oceans Burn by Casey L. Bond is a YA epic fantasy book and the first book in the Where the Oceans Burn series. The book is already out. 

Purchase Where Oceans Burn here
Add Where Oceans Burn to your Goodreads TBR here


RELEASE DATE: 10.13.22
TITLE: Where Oceans Burn
SERIES TITLE: Where Oceans Burn, Book 1
GENRE: YA Epic Fantasy, Fantasy Romance, Enemies-to-lovers
STEAM/HEAT LEVEL: Mild
TRIGGER WARNINGS: Violence (war)

About the book:

With these three virtues, we shall rise. With these three, we shall conquer: Truth. Honor. Blood.
To my people, the sky-reigning Empyreans, Intention Day is sacred... To me, it’s the day my carefully
crafted lie crumbles and my truth gives way to my ruin. The great scale of the goddess Neera has tipped out of my favor. The pans teeter between weighty punishment and deadly opportunity. My choices? Capture my most formidable enemy before next Intention Day, or forfeit my wings.
But life’s loftiest plans are often a breath away from disaster, and tragedy strikes as unpredictably as a bolt of lightning. When I find myself at the mercy of the Shark of the Sea, the monster who killed the person I loved most, I accept my fate. My death. But the Shark does not lash out in revenge for all I’ve done. He tells me hist rue name is Crest. And while he calls me a Scourge, he honors his orders to guard me.

I am Elira, great Scourge of the Sky.
He is Crest, cunning Shark of the Sea.
Together... we could be unstoppable.

If you like Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, The Folk of the Air Series by Holly Black, The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller and Avatar, you will like this one too.

Praise for Where Oceans Burn...

“Loss, betrayal, and the mark of true love burn bright in this one-of-a-kind adventure where the sky meets the sea! This has easily become one of my all-time favorite Bond stories, and I can’t wait for book two! “ –
Tish Thawer, author of Weaver

“Get swept away in a lush new fantasy where one winged girl, armed with heart and courage, dares the very impossible.” –
Olivia Wildenstein, author of Feather and House of Beating Wings

“Where Oceans Burn by Casey L. Bond is an absolute must read for any fans of Jennifer L. Armentrout and Sarah J. Maas. Casey L. Bond has written a gorgeous YA Fantasy with incredible world building, and a storyline about a woman whose destiny lies in ending the war between those in the sky and those in the sea.” –
Jes Ekker from LitBuzz

There is a giveaway running until October 26th and you can learn more about it and also enter on my Instagram post @booknotes_athina .

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment