Friday 15 September 2023

Lords & Ladies (Discworld #14, Witches #4) by Terry Pratchett - A Review

 

Lords and Ladies (Discworld, #14; Witches #4)Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I finished one more Discworld book and s per usual with Terry Pratcett's books, I really liked it. I listened Lords & Ladies on Audible and the publisher has done an excellent production.

In this book our three witches come across elves and try to save Lancre from them.
I really liked th efact that it continuesd where Witches Abroad had ended.
I love the world Pratchett has made and his writing is always funny and to the point. The book is medium-paced , funny and adventurous. It has strong character development and loveable characters.

I will definitely continue with the next book in the Witches series.

Blog / Instagram

View all my reviews
This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment