Saturday 9 September 2023

The Fall (The Bound and The Broken #0.5) by Ryan Cahill - A Review

 

The Fall (The Bound and the Broken, #0.5)The Fall by Ryan Cahill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have heard many great things for The Bound and The Broken series, so I decided to read it. I though that it would be better to start from the prequel novella The Fall and I wasn't disappoionted.

The writing style is perfect for me and I am really excited to learn more about the world and the story.
The events of The Fall take place 400 years before the events Of Blood And Fire and we see the story through four POVs that blend with eachother seelmessly.

I loved the world-building, as well as the magic system. ALso, there are dragons involved in case you needed more motivation to pick it up.

Blog / Instagram

View all my reviews
This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment