Wednesday 3 July 2019

June 2019 Wrap up



June was a very different and at the same time very happy month for me. I gave birth to our baby girl and as you can imagine everything changed, including my reading of course.

Here are the books that I managed to read in June, mainly in the first half of the month.


The Complete Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

This graphic memoir was in my TBR for as long as I can remember. I finally read it and it is very good. You should definitely read it. 








Everything, everything - Nicola Yoon 

There was a lot of hype around this book when it was published and after reading it, I can say it was for good reason. Contemporaries are not my thing but this one kept me interested all the time.

You can read the full review here





Finale (Caraval #3) - Stephanie Garber

I will say only one thing. 
I loved it and I need more!!!

A review will follow soon.






Shades of Magic , Vol 1 : The Steel Prince - V.E. Schwab & Andrea Olimpieri (Artist)

Back in the world of Shades of Magic and its incredible magic system. The story is spot on and the illustrations are amazing. 







These are all the books that I read in June. Now I am in the middle of The Amber Spyglass, the 3rd book in His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman and I am really enjoying it.

Because of all the changes that are happening in my life now, I do not know how often I will be posting here. I have prepared some posts that I will upload in the near future.The only thing I can say is that I hope to see you soon.

Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment