Thursday 3 October 2019

September 2019 Wrap Up

September has come to an end and October is here. This month was a vacation month for my family and as a result the reading was less than I wanted. However, I read six books and most of them were ebooks. 



Let's see them together...

Peter Pan - J. M. Barrie

The classic stoory of Peter Pan, was interesting but not as much as I thought it would be. I hadn't read as a child and maybe that was the reason.



3/5 Stars





The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K. Rowling

I really enjoyed reading these stories. They are a good dose of Harry Potter magic after reading the series. I also liked the fact that this edition had notes from Albus Dumbledore.



4/5 Stars




Renos and the band - Magali Le Huche, Eleni Mpakogiorgou (translator)

A very nice and cute book for little children that helps them to learn the music instruments of a band.



4/5 Stars




Harry Potter : A Journey through Care of Magical Creatures (A journey through ... #4) - Pottermore Publishing

Another book based on the lessons in Hogwarts . This one is for the care of magical creatures and has a lot of information about them.




4/5 Stars



House of Salt and Sorrows - Erin A. Craig

I read this book as a buddy read andiI really liked it, especially the second half of it where it gets more fast paced and dark. I liked the characters and the bond between the sisters.

4/5 Stars

A full review will follow soon.




Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them: The Original Screenplay - J. K. Rowling

I liked the story and how fast paced it was. Because it is a screenplay it read much more quickly than a regular book.


4/5 Stars





Those were the books I read this month.
Have you read any of them? What do you think?

Athina





0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment