Wednesday 27 September 2023

Assassin's Creed : The Resurrection Plot by Kate Heartfield - A review

 

Assassin's Creed: The Resurrection PlotAssassin's Creed: The Resurrection Plot by Kate Heartfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is another book in the Assassin's Creed universe that I really liked. It is not a sequel but it connects with The Magus Conspiracy that Kate Heartfield has written as well.

This time we start in Cairo in 1869 when a bomb goes of and our assassin Pierrette Arnaud along with her mentor Simeon Price try to stop the Templars again and unearth their plans for takeover.
The book is adventurous, mysterious and fast-paced. It has really good character development and I also really liked the writing.

My only complaint is the many time lapses, especially after a big event or revelation.

Blog / Instagram

View all my reviews
This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment