Tuesday 19 September 2023

The Martyr (Covenant of Steel #2) by Anthony Ryan - A Review

 

The Martyr (Covenant of Steel, #2)The Martyr by Anthony Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Martyr is the second book in the Covenant of Steel trilogy and as the first one The Pariah, it is full of action, intrigue and magic.
The book picks up where book one ended and Alwayn Scribe is still at Lady Evadine's side as her advisor and protector.

I found the first half of the book to be a little slow for me but then it picked up and it was really good.
Anthony Ryan knows how to write good characters and good battle scenes. The Martyr is medium -paced , adventurous, dark and tense.

I will definitely be reading book three The Traitor to find out how Alwyn's story continues.

Blog / Instagram

View all my reviews
This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment