Thursday 23 May 2024

Witch Hat Atelier , vol 2 by Kamome Shirahama, - A mini Review


 Hello everyone & Happy Thursday!!

Tell me a book that you recently gave it a 5 star rating.

The last book that I gave a 5 star rating, it was actually a manga. 
Last year I attempted to read my first ever manga and I chose Witch Hat Atelier by Kamome Shirahama and I loved it. Several months later I picked volume 2 and I am still loving it. 

It is a very sweet story about a little girl, Coco, who loves magic and she wants to become a witch. However, things are not so simple as they sound and look. 
I really love how the story progresses and the characters, world building and magic system are incredible. 

I should stop now and go pick up volume 3.

Rating: 5 Stars

Synopsis:

After traveling to the mystical township of Kalhn with her new master to buy a casting wand, a strange, masked witch transports Coco and her three sister apprentices to an eerily quiet city. But they soon find out that they're not alone, and they encounter a ferocious dragon! Do these fledgling witches have what it takes to defeat the fire-breathing beast, or will their plans and lives go up in flames?!

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


This entry was posted in

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment