Thursday 31 March 2022

March 2022 Reading Wrap up

 Hello everyone!!

Today is the last day of March and I think that it is appropriate to talk about the books I read in the month. In March I read six books of which four were physical books and two were ebooks. There were two 5-Star reads among them that I am really happy about.




Let's see them together...

Only A Monster (Monsters #1) by Vanessa Len

To be honest with you, I wasn't expecting much from this book but I ended up really liking it. It has some classic YA tropes and a really exciting and engaging storyline. 
I will definitely read the sequel when it comes out.

Rating: 4 Stars










Television was a baby crawling towards that death chamber by Allen Ginsberg

Profane and prophetic verses about sex, death, revolution and America by the great icon of Beat poetry.

It belongs to the Penguin Modern Classics Collection (Nr.2) and I read it as part of my challenge.

Rating: 2 Stars








Age Of Ash (Kithamar #1) by Daniel Abraham

I enjoyed reading Age of Ash but I didn't love it as much as I wanted. I loved the writing style and the setting which felt real. I want to learn more about the world and the magic system which I believe will happen in the next books.

Rating: 3 Stars

I received an ARC of this book via Netgalley








The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy #3) by S. A. Chakraborty

All I can say is that I loved The Empire of Gold as I did the previous two books in the trilogy. 
The whole trilogy was excellent. It had complex politics, great character development and wonderful world-building. I am sad that it is over.

Rating: 5 Stars








The Midnight Library by Matt Haig

It is a contemporary fantasy where we follow Nora while she explores The Midnight Library and what her life could have been if she had made a different choice. 
I loved it. It was beautifully written and it made you think about your own choices.

Rating: 5 Stars









Rebel Girls Climate Warriors -  25 Tales of Women who Protect the Earth by Rebel Girls

This book tells the stories of women, who with their ingenuity and commitment tried and try to protect the earth. 
I liked the selection of the women since I got to learn about women and their work that I had never heard off.
As always with these books the illustrations were perfect.
I highly recommend it for everyone!!

Rating: 4 Stars

I received an ARC of this book via Netgalley





These were all the books that I read in March. 
Have you read any of them? What did you think about it?

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


















0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment