Thursday 29 February 2024

February 2024 Reading Wrap up

 Hello everyone & Happy Thursday!!

Today is the last day of February and I want to share with you the books that I read this month. 




In total I read 5 books & 1 magazine and among them there is one 5 Star read.

This year I want to read as many as possible from the Little Black Classics & Modern Classics Collections from Penguin. 

This month I read 3 of them:
- A Hippo Banquet by Mary Kingsley (LBC 32) - 1 Star
- The nightingales are drunk by Hafez (LBC 37) - 2 Stars
- I Have More Souls Than One by Fernando Pessoa (MC 19) - 3 Stars

 


I finished two books:

The Sword of Kaigen by M.L. Wang 

I just adored this book and of course I gave it 5 Stars.
Check out my full review here









 Gogmagog: The First Chronicle of Ludwich by Jeff Noon & Steve Beard 

 I really liked it and I found it interesting & weird at the same time.
I gave it 4 Stars and I will post my full review really soon.









Lastly I read a Greek magazine about geography which is called Geography is really Cool. 

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment