Thursday 28 April 2022

Shadow Angel, book 3 by Julie Hall & Leia Stone - Book Tour

 


"From the moment I saw the shadows come to life, I knew my world would never be the same."

Shadow Angel, book 3 by Julie Hall & Leia Stone is a YA Urban Fantasy Romance and it is the third book in the Shadow Angel Series. The book is already out and actually the whole trilogy is now complete and is free with KU.

Purchase Shadow Angel here
Add the Shadow ANgel series to your Goodreads TBR :


TITLE: Shadow Angel, Book 3
SERIES TITLE: Shadow Angel Series
GENRE: YA Urban Fantasy Romance
STEAM LEVEL: Mild
TRIGGER WARNINGS: n/a
RELEASE DATE: 04.21.22


Synopsis: 
(For book 1 to avoid series spoilers)

Yesterday I was a teenager waiting tables in Manhattan, and today, monsters exist and I can see them.
Overnight I’m thrown into the realm of the Watchers, a society of earthbound angels split into two factions: The Shades, whose powerful dark magic is given to them by the fallen angels, and the Lumens, whose abilities are bestowed on them by the archangels of Avalon.
They’re on opposite sides of a brutal war, and I only have a few days to pick which side I want to join. I’m ready to choose when the Shades force my hand by cursing someone I love.
The only hope I have of saving them rests on the broad shoulders of the prickliest Shade alive, Gage Alston. He’s cold, arrogant, and quite possibly the most attractive guy I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Do I trust him? No.
Do I need him? Yes.
Do I want to kiss him? Maybe.
Perhaps I’ll choose darkness after all.

There is a giveaway running until April 30th and you can learn more about it and also enter on my Instagram post @booknotes_athina .

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment