Tuesday 5 April 2022

Give Your Heart to the Barrow by Sarah K.L. Wilson - Book Tour

 


"A stolen bride. A terrifying bridegroom. The game that will determine their fates".

Give Your Heart to the Barrow by Sarah K.L. Wilson is a YA Fantasy Romance and it is the thrid book in the Bluebeard's Secret series. The book is already out.

Purchase Give Your Heart to the Barrow here
Add the Bluebeard's Secret series to your Goodreads TBR :


TITLE: Give Your Heart to the Barrow
SERIES TITLE: Bluebeard's Secret, Book 3
GENRE: YA Fantasy, Fantasy Romance, Fairytale Retelling, Enemies to Lovers
STEAM LEVEL: Mild
TRIGGER WARNINGS: n/a


About the book: 
(for book 1 to avoid spoilers)

I’m a practical girl. I can resign myself to an unwanted marriage – and I had. I just didn’t expect my first potential bridegroom to be murdered by the second and all because I broke the Law of Greeting.
No one warned me the law existed. No one told me breaking it would mean I’d be swept up into the arms of a powerful and beautiful immortal bent on taking me as his sixteenth bride and dragging me off to his strange world. That’s a bit much to ask of a person.
But I’m not the kind of girl to just give up. Not even if it means facing all the strange mystery and magic of this mad fae world with nothing but my common sense. I will not mope in my room, or go crazy, or let myself be killed by one of his rivals. And I absolutely WILL NOT fall in love with him.
Not even when he keeps surprising me with depths and kindness I didn’t expect.
Not even if it turns out he actually might have a good reason for all of this.
After all, he’s had fifteen wives before me and it’s not a case of “the more the merrier.” Especially not now, when it turns out he's playing a game for the fate of my nation. Failure in this world will mean the desolation of everyone I love.
The stakes couldn't be higher. But I have a crafty husband, a severed-head best friend who gives surprisingly good advice, and the common sense my mother gave me, and if that isn’t enough to take on the whole of this fae world … well, they’ll just have to be. That's all there is to it. Because I'm not dying unless I have a very good reason.

For lovers of SPINNING SILVER, OATH TAKER, and THE BEAR AND THE NIGHTINGALE comes a tangled fantasy story of faeries, epic adventure, magical trickery and wagers of crowns and thrones.

There is a giveaway running until April 7th and you can learn more about it and also enter on my Instagram post @booknotes_athina .

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment