Friday 8 December 2023

Books on my Christmas Wishlist (Blogmas 2023 - Day 8)

 Hello everyone!!

Today I though it would be a good idea to share with you my Christmas wish list and when I say wish list, I just mean books that I want to have.




Let's start...

1.  The rest of The Wheel of Times books by Robert Jordan , so that I can complete my collection.
I still need Knife of Dreams, The Gathering Storm, Towers of Midnight & A Memory of Light




2. Belladonna & Foxglove by Adalyn Grace

I read these books recently and I really loved them, so naturally I would like to own the physical copies as well.



3. The Harry Potter Wizarding Almanac


4.  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban -  The Minalima Edition



5. Sword Catcher by Cassandra Clare, which is her debut in adult fantasy.



6. Last but certainly not least, I want the following sequels of books that I have read and loved




This Cursed Light by Adalyn Grace , sequel to This Vicious Game



The Hunting Moon by Susan Dennard, sequel to The Luminaries





Dark Heir by C.S. Pacat, sequel to Dark Rise







I am sure there are plenty more that at the moment I cannot think of and that I will remember as soon as I hit publish to this post.

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment