Friday 29 December 2023

My Priority TBR of 2024 (Blogmas 2023 - Day 29)

 Hello everyone!!

Only three days are left until the end of the year and I thought that it would be nice to share with you my priority TBR for the next year.

In no particular order here are the books that I want to read in 2024.



Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

I think that it is time to finally read a Brandon Sanderson book. I cannot call myself a fantasy reader without having read a Brandon Sanderson book.








Malice by John Gwynne

I have read The Bloodsworn Saga (book1 & 2) from him and I loved them and i think I should read The Faithful and the Fallen series in 2024.








The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie

The first book in his First Law series. I have heard great things and now that I have physical & beautiful  copies of the books I have no excuse.








The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan

I want to continue reading The Wheel of Time series and I have only read the first two books. 








I also want in 2024 to finish some series that I am in the middle of or there is only one book left. Here are some of them..


                     

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina




0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment