Thursday 7 December 2023

End of the year Book Tag (Blogmas 2023 - Day 7)

Hello everyone!!

Today I thought I would do the End of the Year Book Tag. I know that it is a little late for it since we are almost at the end of the year but I wanted to do it, so here it is.


Let's start with the questions...

 1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? 

Actually no. There are of course the books that I am currently reading, which I hope to finish by the end of the year. 

I am currently reading :

  • Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood
  • The Sword of Kaigen by M.L. Wang
  • The Darkness Before Them by Matthew Ward

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

In autumn I like to read more cozy books because the weather gets colder and it feels the right thing to do . This year I read Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree which I loved. 
We can check my full review here

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?

I am still looking forward to read A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber, which came out recently and This Cursed Light by Emily Thiede, which came out yesterday actually. 
Hm, I sense a theme here with the word curse in the title.

4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Apart from the ones that I am currently reading, I want to read :
  • Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
  • A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber
  • Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?

I have high expectations form all the books that I am planning to read by the end of the year. 
I don't know if any of them will be my best book of the year but we will see.

6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2024?

Actually I have.
I want to read more books from my physical TBR and more adult fantasy books, as well as more non-fiction and indie books.
I also want to be more active on the book clubs that I participate and make more bookish friends.

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment