Saturday 2 December 2023

My November 2023 Reading Wrap up (Blogmas - Day 2)

 Hello everyone!!

November came to an end so it's time for my monthly reading wrap up. 



This month I read only four books (1 ebook & 3 physical books) but all were great reads. 
I am also in the middle of two more that I will probably finish in the first days of December & an audiobook that I am listening really slowly (audio is not my preferred format).

Anyway, here are the books that I read in order of finishing them:

 Bound by Blood by Jessica M. Butler 

It is a very sweet and lovely story that leaves you with a warm feeling and makes you want to eat soup. It's entertaining with 100% lovable characters and a HEA ending. It's very cozy and hearwarming to read.

I am interested to see how our main characters story continues after this novella.

Check out my full review here

Rating: 3 Stars






 The Fragile Threads of Power by V. E. Schwab 

My most anticipated read of the year and probably my favourite book of the year. What can I say? I love Victoria's books.
The world building is excellent and the same is true for Victoria's writing. I just love her writing style. The magic system was always my favourite.
It was really good to see again old and loved characters but I also really liked the new ones, especially Tes, and I cannot wait to learn more about them in the next books.
The plot in this book was excellent and it was full of adventure and action.

Check out my full review here

Rating: 5 Stars


 Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree 

Since I haven't yet read Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree, I decided to read first its prequel Bookshops & Bonedust. I did read it and I really really liked it. 

The books is set in the same world as Legends & Lattes but 20 years before and it is a wholesome  cozy fantasy with many sweet and funny moments and of course there was also some action & magic involved. It has a diverse cast of characters, who are really lovable and have a really good character development throughout the book.

Check my full review here

Rating: 4 Stars




 The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber 

Another favourite book from a favourite author. I have missed Jacks...

Full review to come soon

Rating: 5 Stars











How many books have you read in November?

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment