Tuesday 12 December 2023

The Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag (Blogmas 2023 - Day 12)

Hello everyone!

Today I have another  tag post  for you. This one is The Naughty or Nice Tag but the Bookish Edition. 

Let's start...


 
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it 

Yes, I have certainly done that. 

2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley

No, fortunately my rating is around 80%

3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)

Yes, I believe that I have done that. Multiple times...

4. Folded down the page of a book

No, never done that.

5. Accidentally spilled on a book

Yes, unfortunately.

6. DNF a book this year

Yes, I DNFed at least one book this year

7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it 

No, I buy books because they are pretty but I always read them in the end.

8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)

Yes! Who hasn't done this?

9. Skim read a book

No, I don't like skim reading a book

10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal

No, I always complete my Goodreads goal.

11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library

No, Unfortunately where I live I have no access to a library.

12. Broke a book buying ban

Yes, multiple times!!

13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about 

No, I haven't done that (yet!)

14. Wrote in a book you were reading

No!!!

15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads

No, I add them immediately.

16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend 

No, I usually do not borrow books from friends (or lend them).

17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book

No, they know that they cannot borrow a book from me.

18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book

No, I haven't.

19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged

No, as far as I can remember.

20. Sat on a book accidentally 

Yes, many times!

Final Score: 7 Yes  & 13 No
I was a really Nice girl this year, so I expect more books from Santa...

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment