Friday 1 December 2023

My December 2023 TBR (Blogmas 2023 - Day 1)

 Hello everyone & Happy December!!

The last month of 2023 is here and I still cannot believe it!!

What are you planning to read for the last month of the year?



Here is my potential TBR:

1. Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood (currently reading it)
2. The Darkness Before Them by Matthew Ward (currently reading it)
3. Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
4. The Sword of Kaigen by M.L. Wang
5. Illusionary by Zoraida Cordova
6. Legends & Lattes by Travis Bladree
7. A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber
8. Where Shadows Lie by Allegra Pescatore
9. Maskerade by Terry Pratchett (currently listening it)
and whatever else I am in the mood for...


In other news I decided to start writing again on my blog . I will try to do Blogmas this year but I don't know if I will be able to post for 31 days in a row but I will do my best.

See you in the next post and don't forget to keep reading!!!
Athina


0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment